If your wetsuit is a neck entry (chest zip or ZB style) leave the zip undone.
If its a back zip wetsuit, do the zip up.
1. Lay the wetsuit face down on a flat surface.
2. Fold the lower legs back at the knee area. (The same place your knee folds)
3. Fold the arms back on an angle to the waist - they crisscross.
4. Fold in half backwards at the waist.
5. Wetsuit is now folded into a tidy little package and will slide into a bag of fit into a carton.
6. If you need to fit into a courier bag, fold in half again to make it smaller.
Wetsuit StorageThe best way to store wetsuits is flat (with no weight on them) or on a smooth plastic coat hanger. Do not use a thin wire hanger. It will damage the shoulder area very quickly.
The perfect way to hang your wetsuit is with a Ventilator Quick Dry Hanger. The hanger is designed to hold your wetsuit open to increase circulation and speed up the drying process.
Seventhwave Wetsuits are made in New Zealand from Japanese Yamamoto Limestone neoprene. Seventhwave Wetsuits are different because we make each wetsuit Custom-Fit to the customers measurements. We like to get your measurements and details and then custom make your preferred wetsuit model and thickness to your exact size and shape. We think that's why we get such good feedback from our customers, many of whom come back again and again. To own a Seventhwave wetsuit is to support New Zealand made, to stand up for quality and to experience water sports in a new and warmer way.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
And best of all - check out our website!